Below is a series of existing resources developed over the years and archived here for easy access.
Resources & links
- "New Faculty Tips on Having a Successful Mentoring Experience" by Tomorrow's Professor Postings blog
- Cell Stem Cell "Mentoring the Next Generation" series
- "Teach Better, Save Time, and Have More Fun: A Guide to Teaching and Mentoring in Science" by Beuning, Besson, Snyder
- "Tomorrow's Professor" is a blog that provides advice on a variety of topics, including academic careers, teaching, mentorship, professional growth, and research
- "Future of Research" is a resource that promotes grassroots advocacy among junior researchers while publishes reports on data about the scientific training
- Dr. Uri Alon provides a number of useful resources for "nurturing scientists" on his lab website