Resources & links
- "Achieving diversity in Research" is a collection of articles curated by Nature Research and Scientific American that focuses on barriers faced by underrepresented people in science, as well as how they might be overcome.
- "Lonely at the top for women scientists" by Kenneth Macdonald, BBC News
- "28 tips for young women in STEM from everyday hidden figures" by Because of Them We Can blog
- "Advice and Inspiration for Women in Science" by Justine Hausheer, Cool Green Science blog by Nature
- "Career Advice From Amazing Female Scientists and Engineers" by Virginia Backaitis, CMS Wire blog
- "Celebrating Women in Science" by Science
- "Advice to girls from young women scientists" by Share America blog
- "Stereotype Threat in Organizations: an Examination of its Scope, Triggers, and Possible Interventions" by Robertson and Kulik
- "Contending With Stereotype Threat at Work: A model of Long-Term Responses" by Block et al., The Counseling Psychologist
- "From 'Her' problem to 'Our' Problem: Using an Individual Lens Versus a Social-Structural Lens to Understand Gender Inequality in STEM" by Miner et al.
- "Huge peer-review study reveals lack of women and non-Westerners" by Dalmeet Chawla, Nature
- "How female scientists can confront gender bias in the workplace" by Kendall Powell, Nature
Create an account or sign in to leave your thoughts or ask a question.